Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cory is Home...

Life has been really busy, therefore I have not got into the habit of updating the blog. But here are some updates...
Cory arrived home from an honorable mission in Warsaw, Poland this past August. Steve, Tyler and I were lucky enough to fly to Poland to bring him home. The country is beautiful and I wished we had more time there. We had to get back home quickly because Cory started at BYU the first week in September. Here are some pictures of Cory's homecoming...


The airport...

Me, Cory, Danielle and Taeya (my other daughter lives in Florida and could not make it out)...

Meeting his nephew, Carter, for the first time...

At the church to get released...
My daughter, Celeste, was not able to make it home, so my other daughters made this poster so that her family could be there...

Finally home (thank you Painter's for the fun sign)...


His "first american meal" request was Taco Bell...



Playing hoops in the backyard on the court that was put in while he was away...

No comments: